RE: Request to review the Semantic Sensor Network Ontology

Hi François,

Thanks for this request. I have added this request to our review radar (https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1) and we discussed it in today's teleconference.

Thanks for using the checklist and pointing up the one issue you're aware of. We'll endeavor to complete this as quickly as we can.

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

Addison Phillips
Principal SDE, I18N Architect (Amazon)