Re: Spec review request - microdata

Hi Addison,

On 04/05/17 16:54, Phillips, Addison wrote:
> I will add it to our review radar later today. Thank you for giving us a good amount of lead time!
Thank you. As for lead time, this thing has been around for some years,
half-specified. I hope we can wrap it fast enough that you're still
coming in at the last minute, relatively speaking - but I do want to
make sure that you get enough to do the job properly.
> I don't think you'll attend our next call, as it is 8 minutes from now,
Turned out to be an accurate prediction :)
> but I can reserve time in a future teleconference. I will coordinate with you and Dan offline.
OK, thank you.
> We look forward to the review.
Me too :)

cheers