RE: Spec review request - microdata

Hi Chaals,

I will add it to our review radar later today. Thank you for giving us a good amount of lead time!

I don't think you'll attend our next call, as it is 8 minutes from now, but I can reserve time in a future teleconference. I will coordinate with you and Dan offline.

We look forward to the review.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Principal SDE, I18N Architect (Amazon)