RE: [DWBP] i18n review and feedback

Dear DWBP editors,

I have reviewed the responses listed below. I will use the reference numbers in [10] to discuss my responses.

(9) Although I think adding a BP would be a good thing, I think including it as a general guideline is adequate. I do not see a commit related to this. If you would like suggestions or review of the wording, I’d be happy to help.

(13) There is a thread with Phil Archer on the www-international@ list today about this.

(15) I have made suggestions regarding a wording change at [11]

(16) I don’t see the resolution to this?

Other than the above comments, I am satisfied for all of the other items that I raised. Please note that this does not extend to Felix Sasaki’s comments.

Thanks for your help!

Addison

Addison Phillips
Principal SDE, I18N Architect (Amazon)