Re: WebAuthn API Specification Review

On 16/08/2016 20:15, Anthony Nadalin wrote:
> The WebAuthn WG recently published its FPWD and is aiming for CR in
> September and is asking for wide review of the specification.

> If you wish to make comments regarding this document, please send them
> to public-webauthn@w3.org <mailto:public-webappsec@w3.org> with
> [public-webauthn] at the start of your email's subject. All comments are
> welcome.

hello Richard and Anthony

one thing that would help us turn around the review faster is for you to
do a self-review, using our checklist at

https://www.w3.org/International/techniques/developing-specs?collapse

this checklist is still work in progress, but should cover a number of
topics reasonably well.  The checklist points to more detailed
information for each guideline, where available, but it is derived from
a larger document that you might to read, at

https://w3c.github.io/bp-i18n-specdev/

i wonder whether you or your group could work through that, looking for
things that are relevant to your spec, and let us know if you need
clarifications or help?

cheers,
Richard Ishida.