Re: [i18n review comment] Mention the need for metadata in multiple human languages #19

Dear Ishida, Felix and all i18n members,

we very much appreciate your reviewing and comments. We will read and
discuss them next week and we will let you know if we have any doubts.

Thank you! Kind regards,
BP Editors