Re: More tests for dbl byte encodings in the Encoding spec

On 10/12/2015 19:49, Jungshik SHIN (신정식) wrote:
> Thanks for the test suite.
>
> I'm updating Blink's converters now to  the latest spec.
>
> While doing so, I found a bug in the spec. See
> https://github.com/whatwg/encoding/issues/21. Anne will take care of it
> quickly, I guess. After that, you have to run the test again for
> Japanese encodings :-)

note that i just found a bug in some of the GBK form-based tests.  I've
been reworking them and amending the test results. I'll upload the new
version soon as i finish developing tests for the alternate labels of
gbk (hopefully not too long).

ri