Re: [css-ruby] CSS ruby tests

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> wrote:
> all browsers put the annotations 'over' the base by default. No browser
> allows you to move the annotation to the other side. No browser supports
> bopomofo annotations.

One more feedback about the bopomofo tests. You should use "zh-TW" in
the lang attribute instead of "zh-hant", so that the default 30%
font-size style in the default UA stylesheet takes effect.

Generally, "zh-hant" includes "zh-TW", "zh-HK", and "zh-MO". However,
I don't hear that bopomofo is widely used in Hong Kong or Macao. Thus
it is a Taiwan-specific usage.

- Xidorn