Re: Copying multi-range selection

Hi Anne,

Not sure if this would answer your question, but in general, when it comes to BiDi you need to differentiate between the physical order (what is in memory, e.g, ABC) and the logical order (what the user expects to see (e.g., CBA).  At the same time to handle copy/paste, you will be considering both. For example, if you are copying the bidi text, it will be in the logical order. But to implement the replace, you will be working with the Physical order form of the text.

Hope this helps.

Wafaa