Re: New name for Predefined Counter Styles

thanks for the suggestions, Martin, but i don't think they work.

The CSS spec also contains counter styles for worldwide use, and our WD
isn't just examples, it provides ready-made rule templates for cut &
paste for all the rules we're currently aware of. I think the title
needs to convey that and be clearly distinctive from the CSS Spec.

ri