Re: Typo in http://www.w3.org/TR/timezone 5) Representing Time Zones and Zone Offsets

Hello Lee,

Many thanks for telling us about the typo ("Howeve," instead of
"However") is Section 5 of "Working with Time Zones", the
W3C Working Group Note published on 5 July 2011
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/NOTE-timezone-20110705/).

Richard, can you tell me whether there's an errata document for this
note? I didn't find a link to errata in the document itself, which
somewhat surprised me.

Addison, can you take note of this typo for an update (if and when that
might happen), and fix it in your internal copy if you have one?

Many thanks again and kind regards,   Martin.