RE: [charmod] key terms

I like these suggestions.

I prefer "resource" to "entity", since "entity" is overloaded in the discussion about escape sequences.

I might suggest the word "prose" instead of NLC. One problem CharMod has is that the text can be quite dense and that it comes across somewhat stilted or overly formal. The word "prose" feels a bit less stiff than consistently saying "natural language content".

I think the switch to 'vocabulary' is called for. Using termref is definitely a good idea.