Re: [css-text] letter-spacing tests

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:31:39 -0400
To: John Hudson <tiro@tiro.com>
Cc: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@gmail.com>, W3C Style <www-style@w3.org>, www International <www-international@w3.org>, indic <public-i18n-indic@w3.org>
John Hudson scripsit:

> This applies even to my own writing system, which I now favour
> handling without ligature glyphs.
> http://www.tiro.com/John/Hudson-Brill-DECK.pdf
> pp.23–25

Cool presentation!  I note, however, that AFAIK cedilla is never used for
nasalized vowels (but ogonek is, of course); the only cedilla vowels I know
of are the mysterious e-cedilla inherited from ISO 10646 draft 1 and the
o-cedilla (rounded back low vowel) of Marshallese.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@ccil.org
Where the wombat has walked, it will inevitably walk again.