Improving text layout and typography on the Web and in eBooks

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 13:35:56 +0100
To: W3C Style <www-style@w3.org>, www International <www-international@w3.org>
I put together some information listing current areas of activity at the
W3C, that brings together pointers to useful existing requirements,
specifications and tests related to international concerns with text
layout and typography. It is not exhaustive, and I expect it to be added
to and improved over time.

https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Improving_typography_on_the_Web_and_in_eBooks

The page can be used for communicating with people what we are up to,
for encouraging participation in the work, and for simply finding
information.

Suggestions welcome.

hope that helps
ri