Re: [css3-writing-modes] i18n-ISSUE-279: text-combine-horizontal & full/half-width characters

I think my lack of understanding here stems from a misapprehension on my
part. For some reason I thought that only non-full-width characters or
those that could be convered to non-full-width were affected by
text-combine-upright:all.

Koji helped me understand that the all value will try to put anything
and everything inside the element it is applied to on one horizontal
line, and that consequently you have to apply that styling carefully and
sparingly, which is somewhat different from the 'digit' approach.

I think the text is probably ok.

RI