Fwd: [apps-discuss] Defining a CBOR tag for RFC 5646 Language Tags

Hi,

[Apparently the former IETF LTRU WG mailing list is not working - can't
forward to it.]

Forwarding to W3C Internationalization WG mailing list to get comments
from language tag experts.

Please copy Carsten and Peter directly on any replies and also (if you're
a subscriber) the IETF Apps Discuss mailing list (see below).

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic@gmail.com