Re: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-335: health warnings for when language not known

On 23/04/2014 10:43, Mark Davis ☕️ wrote:
...> The most that should be said is something like:

> Where the language cannot be determined with a high degree of
> confidence, language-sensitive actions should be avoided.

There is another scenario where the language is specifically declared to
be unknown or not a language, eg. lang="" or lang="zxx".  In these cases
it seems clear that language specific behaviour should not be applied,
but a default used instead.

RI