RE: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-323: Figures 3 to 5

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:46:15 +0000
To: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
CC: "CSS WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>, www International <www-international@w3.org>
No, I meant that there should probably be two alphabetic script (such as Latin script) words in a row so that readers can clearly see where the change is spacing occurs and not attribute it to the script difference. So more like:

JJJ LLLL LLLL TTT

(Noting that neither Japanese nor Thai use visible spaces between words.)

Addison