Re: I can't find my language tag in Language Subtag Registry

Hi Mats,

the list www-international may be of more help with regards to language
tags. This tool
http://people.w3.org/rishida/utils/subtags/
may help you to find what is in the subtag registry. I don't know how to
answer your question, maybe others on this list do.

- Felix