Re: Predefined Counter Styles Draft Published

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:42:14 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>, W3C Style <www-style@w3.org>
Fwiw, I created a page that lets you generate numbers using the CSS3
Counter Styles algorithms from Latin input.

http://rishida.net/tools/numbergenerator/

It currently only has a few styles enabled (but they include the more
complicated ones).  I'll be adding more styles over time.

RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C
http://rishida.net/