Re: [css3-fonts] CSS3 Last Call Working Draft published

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 21:26:48 -0400
To: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, "'WWW International' (www-international@w3.org)" <www-international@w3.org>, www-font@w3.org
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 4:31 AM, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com> wrote:
> - Reference the potentially CORS-enabled fetch method defined in HTML5

So I think I suggested you replace that whole origin section with a
"Fonts fetching" section that just references that algorithm. It makes
all the requirements you want, without making the weird double
requirements you are making now (and they are contradictory, you
cannot both have a same-origin restriction and do cross-origin
fetching at the same time).

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/