MLWLT-ISSUE-95 (Re: I18N-ISSUE-244: Require recent version of Unicode [ITS-20])

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:19:02 +0100
To: www-international@w3.org
CC: public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org
Hi Norbert, all,

as discussed separately we will remove the reference to XML Schema, so
there will be no mention of Unicode via XML Schema anymore. However we
agree that a normative reference to Unicode is reasonable and have added
one, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#unicode

Please let us know whether you are OK with this. Thanks again for your
comments.

Best,

Felix