Re: I18N-ISSUE-224: Automatic removal of characters by browsers [unicode-xml]

The title of this issue is wrong, and there seems to be a misunderstanding.

The text says
"browser ... may be ignored" and
"editing context ... may be removed, possibly with a warning"

So contrary to the issue text, browsers don't remove such characters,
and in editors, people get a warning.

Regards,   Martin.