Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD, i18n-ISSUE-216: Locale filter note

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:47:56 +0000
To: public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org, www International <www-international@w3.org>
8.11 Locale Filter

"To express that all locales should be included, one can use the
wildcard "*" for the language range. To express that the content should
not be included in any local, one can use the empty value."

I was surprised that this text is in a note. I would have expected it to
be part of the normative text. I tend to assume that notes are not

[Comment not reviewed by i18n WG]

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)