ISSUE-106: I18N-ISSUE-246: Storage Size

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:40:16 -0600
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org>, "'www-international'" <www-international@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I've tried to re-worked the section taking into account:

- The updates from Jirka and Stephan
- Anne's feedback (removing NEL from the list of line-break options)
- Adding some wording related to a) using bytes and b) how to use the information to perform a verification.

I'd like your feedback before I put this into the specification.
So I've attached a PDF with the new text and one with the new text and revisions marks.

Thanks,
-yves