Re: Feedback about the BOM article

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:36:35 -0500
To: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Cc: www-international@w3.org
Leif Halvard Silli scripsit:

> Did you try Google Translate on that page?

No, but then the page is in fact in English and encoded in ASCII.

I should make clear that what I translated was the *Chinese content*
of Henri's page, not the whole page.

--
John Cowan      cowan@ccil.org         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Statistics don't help a great deal in making important decisions.