Final ping on turtle i18n issues

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 11:45:13 -0500
To: www-international@w3.org
CC: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>, RDF WG <team-rdf-chairs@w3.org>
We still haven't heard back from you on our proposals [1] for addressing
your review comments [1] on the LC WD of Turtle.  It's been almost two
months since our responses to your comments, and we need to move
forward.   If we don't hear from you by 10am ET on Wed 12 Dec, we'll
assume our responses are satisfactory.  If they're not, please let us
know ASAP, since we'd like to resolve things and move forward at our 12
Dec meeting.

       -- Sandro

[1] everything by Gavin Carothers or Eric Prud'hommeaux in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2012OctDec/author.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/International/track/products/34