RE: Results of CSS case-sensitivity discussion at TPAC

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 20:20:33 +0100
To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, WWW International <www-international@w3.org>
Anne and Tab should confirm, but for an illustration of what I think
this is about, then you can compare this XHTML page
http://malform.no/testing/testing/tags-attributes.xhtml with this HTML
page http://malform.no/testing/testing/tags-attributes.html.

When you look at that test, you can read my other message along side:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2012OctDec/0112.html

Leif Halvard Silli

Leif Halvard Silli, Tue, 4 Dec 2012 20:11:04 +0100: