RE: Results of CSS case-sensitivity discussion at TPAC [I18N-ACTION-157]

Hi Tab,

Our minutes are here:

   http://www.w3.org/2012/11/02-i18n-minutes.html#item02

The result of the discussion was that CSS should require full Unicode case folding without special cases (by which we mean "SpecialCasing.txt" in the Unicode Character Database, which includes languages such as Turkish and Latvian).

Richard was actioned with writing up a detailed response, but hopefully the above is a clear summary. Let me know if you would like to discuss.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)