Re: New ECMAScript Internationalization API Specification draft

From: Norbert Lindenberg <w3@norbertlindenberg.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:02:44 -0700
Cc: Norbert Lindenberg <w3@norbertlindenberg.com>, www-international@w3.org
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Hi Peter,

There's no actual plan yet, but I wrote up a strawman for ES6 a while ago, which includes a simple normalization method, and requested to discuss it at next month's TC 39 meeting. An email to es-discuss@mozilla.org noting your support or providing comments would help.
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:unicode_normalization

Best regards,
Norbert