Re: New ECMAScript Internationalization API Specification draft

Hi Peter,

There's no actual plan yet, but I wrote up a strawman for ES6 a while ago, which includes a simple normalization method, and requested to discuss it at next month's TC 39 meeting. An email to es-discuss@mozilla.org noting your support or providing comments would help.
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:unicode_normalization

Best regards,
Norbert