Proposal to address I18N-ISSUE-185: Line terminator assumptions

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 01:40:47 -0400
To: RDF-WG WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, Internationalization Core Working Group <www-international@w3.org>
Cc: Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name>
Proposal to address I18N-ISSUE-185: Line terminator assumptions

Issue:
The sentence (fragment) "Assumes that line feeds in this document
are #xA." implied the Turtle assumed U+0A line breaks.

The assumption applied only to that example where it was relevent
a parsed value contained the line feeds which served as line breaks
in the example document.

PROPOSAL: Alter the text introducing the 4th example in ยง3 to say " The line breaks in this example are LINE FEED characters (U+0A)." per editor's draft <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#sec-examples>

Please indicate if this addresses your comment.
--
-ericP