I18N-ISSUE-185: Line terminator assumptions [TURTLE]

From: Internationalization Core Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 15:38:49 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org, public-rdf-comments@w3.org
I18N-ISSUE-185: Line terminator assumptions [TURTLE]

Raised by: Addison Phillips
On product: TURTLE

8. Section 3. The reference to #xA; is making some assumptions about line terminators

Don't make assumptions about line terminator characters. You should either define the line termination scheme explicitly or you should allow for platform dependent line terminators.

An example of two identical triples containing literal objects containing newlines, written in plain and long literal forms. Assumes that line feeds in this document are #xA. (example3.ttl)