I18N comments on TURTLE

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:17:22 -0700
To: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
CC: "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
Dear RDF WG,

The Internationalization (I18N) Core WG has recently reviewed your spec [1] and has some comments [2][3]. We use the Tracker tool when filing comments, and, to keep discussion threads clear, this means that we will be sending separate emails, one per comment. This note is to let you know what's going on and why we're spamming your list with so many emails :-).

When responding to a comment, please include the I18N-ISSUE number in the subject so that Tracker picks up the response. If your working group has specific issues or needs to discuss with I18N, please let me know. We can arrange for telechats or joint calls as needed.

Best regards (for I18N),

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-turtle-20120710/

[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/15-i18n-minutes.html#item06