RE: CANCELLED: 2012-09-05 Internationalization WG teleconferene

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:50:05 -0700
To: "John O'Conner" <jooconne@adobe.com>
CC: "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
Hi John,

Happy to include a topic.

You are actually on the most recent thread related to this:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2012Aug/0005.html

Adil Allawi is the editor of the IRI bidi draft and we’ve been pinging him regarding testing IRI support (not so much IDN support). AFAIK, Aharon is working on a document for us (Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML), plus the new Unicode isolation characters, and won’t be talking about IRIs.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)