Question about CSS 3 Writing Modes

From: Steve Slevinski <slevin@signpuddle.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:15:53 -0500
To: www-international <www-international@w3.org>
I was reading the introduction of the CSS 3 Writing Modes

I'm trying to understand figure2:

'direction' property 'ltr'
'unicode-bidi' property as ?
'text-orientation' property as ' sideways-right'
'writing-mode' property as 'vertical-lr'

I am working on a script with a downward inline base and a rightward
block flow.
SignWriting writing mode

----> Block flow

| i b *T F*
| n a *e l*
| l s *x o*
v i e *t w*

'direction' property as 'ltr'
'text-orientation' property as 'upright'
'writing-mode' property as  'vertical-lr' or 'tb-lr'

The vertical translate to the base line is based on words separated by

Am I correct on the values?
Do I need other values?