RE: ITS 2.0 LocaleFilter definition (RE: BCP 47 "t" extension follow up and locale identifier definition)

Thanks, Addison - I updated the explanation of the example slightly to
demonstrate the usage scenario you described for *-CA, see

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-locale-filter-selector-1

Best,

Felix

--