i18n-ACTION-137: Guidelines for spec developers related to handling text fragments

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:05:43 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
As per i18n-ACTION-137, I have added some basic, initial text to the
wiki page at

http://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Bp_spec_bidi

Under the heading "Handling text fragments". Please send comments and
suggestions to this list.

Background: I would like to get some of the knowledge we apply in
reviews into document form, so that WGs can be advised about things we
are likely to say well before Last Call arrives.  The idea is to gather
ideas and flesh them out in the wiki initially, and eventually publish
one or a series of Notes.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead