Re: Selecting Glyph Variants

On Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 10:08:52 PM, Andrew wrote:

AC> I suspect it would need some detailed guidance
AC> On how to identify glyph variant value for required font.

Yes (same for all the methods listed, really).

AC> And out of interest which browsers support this?

Currently there is support in Firefox (with a -moz- vendor  extension, as the work has not yet advanced to CR). I hear of interest from the Microsoft IE and Typography, and from Chrome, but have not seen runing code from them yet.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG