Re: Unicode NFC - status, and RDF Concepts

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:06:51 -0700
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
CC: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>, Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>, John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>, "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>, RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
You "should" use content in NFC, but if you don't RDF processors won't do any normalization for you.

Sent from my iPhone