Cessation of translation notifications on this list

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:03:41 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
We have for some time been adding quite a few translations each month to
the i18n part of the W3C site, and I've been wondering whether it is
useful or inconvenient to announce the translations on this list.

A couple of weeks ago, i received a request from someone on the list to
not receive these notifications, so I decided that from now on I will no
longer post the notifications here.

If you want to be kept informed when new translations are available, i
will still announce them on the w3c-translators@w3.org list, or you can
receive notifications using the RSS feed at
http://www.w3.org/blog/xmlsrv/rdf.php?blog=11&cat=23

Best regards,
RI

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/register