Cessation of translation notifications on this list

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:03:41 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
We have for some time been adding quite a few translations each month to
the i18n part of the W3C site, and I've been wondering whether it is
useful or inconvenient to announce the translations on this list.

A couple of weeks ago, i received a request from someone on the list to
not receive these notifications, so I decided that from now on I will no
longer post the notifications here.

If you want to be kept informed when new translations are available, i
will still announce them on the w3c-translators@w3.org list, or you can
receive notifications using the RSS feed at

Best regards,

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011