Re: [css3-text] line break opportunities are based on *syllable* boundaries?

From: Ambrose LI <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:06:03 -0500
To: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Cc: CE Whitehead <cewcathar@hotmail.com>, kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp, addison@lab126.com, kennyluck@w3.org, www-style@w3.org, www-international@w3.org
I probably shouldn’t have call them rules, maybe a typographically
desired preference, something you’d want to be able to accomplish if
you mind about details. But if we are talking about the kind of
Western typography that CSS wants to eventually achieve, we might as
well take such things into consideration.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

www.xanga.com/little_potato | twitter.com/little_potato