Bopomofo ruby use cases

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:45:15 -0000
To: <www-style@w3.org>, <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>
When it comes to finalising the CSS3 Ruby spec, it seems that there is still a lack of clarity about certain aspects of how bopomofo ruby should be handled.

To help with that, I am trying to compile information about how bopomofo ruby is used.  Perhaps this could become a Note at some point, or eventually be folded into a Chinese Layout Requirements document.

For the time being, I am still seeking information about some things and hoping that people can send me examples of usage in the wild.

You can find what I have done so far at http://rishida.net/blog/?p=494.   Please send comments, additional information, and examples of use.

Thanks,
RI

Richard Ishida