Re: Proposal: Input Method Editor API

From: (wrong string) 坊野 博典 <hbono@google.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:46:00 +0900
To: www-international@w3.org
Greetings,

Thank you so much for all of your feedbacks. I have published an
updated proposal to the URL below:
  http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8eVDHQ9_22-ZWJmNzE2YzYtNTYwNC00ZDM3LThkODgtZjc5ODI1Zjg4ZDhm&hl=en&authkey=CMPx4qQG

This proposal does not only apply your comments (such as removing the
Candidate interface), but also added some experimental functions that
allows web-application developers to change the composition data owned
by user agents, i.e. functions that help developers implement IMEs.
(These functions are just copied from the IME functions of WebKit.
Therefore, it is definitely helpful to give me your feedbacks.)
Even though I thought I have applied all of your comments, I might
forget applying some. Please feel free to shoot me if I forgot
applying your comments.

Thank you again for your interest in advance.

Regards,

Hironori Bono
E-mail: hbono@google.com