New translations into Spanish and Romanian

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 07:30:25 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>
Cc: "'w3c-traslators'" <w3c-translators@w3.org>, "'Ivan Herman'" <ivan@w3.org>
Introducción al sitio W3C I18n (Getting Started with the W3C I18n site)

This article was translated into Spanish thanks to the Spanish Translation Team, Trusted Translations, Inc.

Sitios web monolingües versus plurilingües (Monolingual vs. multilingual Web sites)

Fechas y horarios (Dates and Time)

These articles were translated into Spanish thanks to the Spanish Translation Team, Spanish Translation US.

Codificarea caracterelor pentru incepatori (Character encodings for beginners)

Setarea setului de caractere in .htaccess (Setting charset information in .htaccess)

These articles were translated into Romanian thanks to Claudiu Apetrei.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)