Changes to Essential definitions related to character encodings and Serving XHTML 1.0

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:18:40 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>
I realised I had to finally get to grips with the text on quirks, mime types, etc. and so made some time this morning. The result is a new version of the document 'Serving XHTML 1.0' http://www.w3.org/International/articles/serving-xhtml/  and some substantial reductions to the text in the 'MIME types' section of 'Essential definitions related to character encodings' http://www.w3.org/International/articles/definitions-characters/#mimetypes
These also take into account Gunnar's comments on that section.

Please check the changes.

Thanks,
RI

Richard Ishida