Re: bidi embedding for block-level elements

On 7/24/10 12:41 AM, Asmus Freytag wrote:
>> No, inline elements don't trigger this. Only block elements,
>> list-items, and table elements. The only way to trigger problems is
>> to take a ton of block-level elements, make them display:inline, and
>> nest them.
> Like insanely nested lists...

Lists are not display:inline by default.  If you take insanely nested
lists and make them display:inline.... then they become unreadable, for
the most part.

> My feeling will be that it will occur so rarely that few people will be
> able to recognize the real nature when this happens to them.

This is probably true.

Then again, browsers could issue a warning in their consoles when they
hit the bidi embedding limit and this warning could point out this
possible source for itself, right?

-Boris