HTML5 Issue-88, meta Content-Language

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:48:23 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>

Some recent threads include things I have written after discussion during the last i18n telecon:

Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note

Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I)

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)