Last call for comments on Choosing a language tag

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 18:05:52 -0000
To: "'WWW International'" <www-international@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-choosing-language-tags

The i18n WG feels that this document is ready for publication, and incorporates all feedback so far sent in during the wide review phase. We will publish it in a few days time.

If you have more feedback on the document, please send it immediately, as we do not want to have to make changes after publication.

Thank you.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead