RE: More best practices for RTL scripts (markup vs CSS for bidi).

Hi, I've always assumed that float overrode directionality--except that the directionality of the text within the block will not be changed by float alignment.

I hope this answers your question.

Sorry to right a hurried response.

I'll look over this in more detail hopefully over the holiday (holiday here anyway and one of my favorites).

Best wishes,

C. E. Whitehead

cewcathar@hotmail.com