Slides of IAB presentation on Protocol I18N at IETF Technical Plenary

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:55:36 +0900
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
[I'm using bcc because I'm sending this to various lists that I think
should be interested.]

For those who didn't attended yesterday's IETF Technical Plenary (or
like me, listened to it on the audio feed), here is a link to the slides
from the IAB presentation on Protocol Internationalization and Character
Encoding:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/slides/plenaryt-1.pdf

Regards,   Martin.